- Dimensions: 21" L x 14" W
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Absorb Capacity (per Pillow): 1.4 gal.
- Regulations: 40 CFR 112.7, 40 CFR 122.26, 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Imbiber Beads represent the next evolution in absorbent technology. Unlike polypropylene absorbents, these unique beds absorb and hold onto organic hydrocarbons for added piece of mind. They have a color changing feature that indicates the presence of hazardous materials in a system. With a wide variety of options, Imbiber beads are a versatile solution for any containment scenario.
These pillows are sized for intermediate spills, and like all imbiber products, reduce toxic vapor levels by up to 600 times. Their convenient dimensions make them useful in oil-water separators, manholes, and roadway spill cleanups.
- True absorption of hydrocarbon means the spill in truly contained
- Color changing feature to indicate contamination
- Medium sized sheet is convenient for a variety of uses
- Reduces toxic/flammable vapors by up to 600x
- Suitable for oils, gasoline, diesel, brake fluid, transmission fluid, and more