- Dimensions: 7" L x 42" W
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Absorb Capacity (per Boom): 3.5 gal.
- Regulations: 40 CFR 112.7, 40 CFR 122.26, 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Imbiber Beads represent the next evolution in absorbent technology. Unlike polypropylene absorbents, these unique beds absorb and hold onto organic hydrocarbons for added piece of mind. They have a color changing feature that indicates the presence of hazardous materials in a system. With a wide variety of options, Imbiber beads are a versatile solution for any containment scenario.
Mini Boom Imbiber packets effectively capture a wide range of organic liquids for applications such as drip pans, leaking equipment, spill pallet sumps, and smaller spills in water.
- True absorption of hydrocarbon means the spill in truly contained
- Color changing feature to indicate contamination
- Convenient size and shape is perfect for small water spills
- Reduces toxic/flammable vapors by up to 600x
- Suitable for oils, gasoline, diesel, brake fluid, transmission fluid, and more